View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012 (08:05 PM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Haru laughed. The cousins' banter was quite comical. "Well, if you DO decide to get one, talk to me. I'll set you up." He winked and did a clicky finger thing. He looked at his new girlfriend and grinned. Not only was she beautiful, she was also clever. I totally scored! She's perfect! He hugged her. "Soooo...." He suddenly felt awkward. "You two are cousins. Is your entire family this awesome?" He felt like he was back in grade school, feeling brand new. The awkward youth jumped onto his feet. "I feel like doing something fun." He started to run into a flat out field and took a dolphin dive, landing on his head but rolling to avoid damage to himself.

"Let's go!" Void started to sprint in the direction Geronimo had taken off in. Dutchess and Torch started to follow him, but Haru released Twitch. "Where are you guys going?" Void replied. "Who knows? That's the fun part! Come on!" The Grovyle didn't know where they were going, but he didn't like it. "F-fine. I'll come." The gecko took off after them.