View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2012 (07:17 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Ryan closed his eyes, listening to the rythem for a moment before picking it up on his harp. He followed Kale for the most part, but occasionally added an extra note or two, which he found to sound very nice. After the song, Claire thanked him, and he walked backstage.

"Ah... Well, I think that I did reasonably well for my first time in concert." Ryan said to himself, not knowing or caring if anyone heard him. He walked outside, intent on finding Yaphaeral, but he was swarmed by a group of people patting his back, shaking his hand, or congratulating him. Instead of cringing like he used to, the compliments bolstered his confidence, and he soon got to Yaphaeral.

I have fans! People don't shun me because my best friend isn't human! Best! Day! Ever! Ryan thought as he looked back to his fans. Some were asking for a solo, And soon the entire crowd joined in. Ryan walked over to O, intending on asking him if he could.

"Excuse me, mister O. Request permission to play solo." Ryan said, looking up at him.