• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans [M] (IC)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Josh regarded Ralax as they walked to the battlefields. He was a bit out of the fighting spirit, so Josh tried cheering him up.

"Well, here we are. Want to have a race to our usual spot?" Josh said. He knew he would lose, but a bit of competition would definitely cheer up Ralax. He took off, and he nimble predator soon passed him. Josh laughed, but still ran. Ralax was standing at the burnt area of grass nearly a minute before Josh got there.

"Ah... Well... Fast as... Usual..." Josh said through his heavy breathing. He might be in good physical condition, running while in full armor was hard.

Putting down his extra gear, Josh drew his lightning sword. Ralax assumed a fighting position. Ralax pounced, and Josh slashed at him. The edge of the sword, on which he had placed an edge protector, clipped Ralax's hind leg. Quickly recovering, Ralax kept again. They exchanged quick flurries of blows, neither defeating the other. This went on for a few minutes, until Josh, feeling a little tired, swung too low, allowing Ralax to knock him over. Extending one of his claws against his neck, Ralax laghed triumphantly.

[IDead.[/I] He said, before letting Josh back to his feet. Now we do elemental, correct?

"Yeah, just give me a minute..." Josh said, removing the edge protectors and sticking his sword in the ground. Suddenly, he whirled around and threw a low-power lightning bolt from his hand. Ralax, expecting such a thing, jumped aside. Leaping at Josh, his teeth began buzzing with electricity. Josh threw up his arm, catching Ralax under the chin and knocking him back. Ralax quickly recovered and threw a thunder wave. Seth, stunned for a moment, was once again pounced on by Ralax.

Dead, once again... You aren't doing all that well today. Ralax stated. Josh, a bit angry, shoved Ralax off. The Luxray rolled onto the ground, where he just laid down. Josh stayed down too, a bit tired after two consecutive duels.

"Well, that was fun..." Josh said for the second time that day. Its begining to become something like my catch phrase... He thought as he laid there. He was content with his life, although he had to replace his camp shirt again. Ralax didn't go easy on it with his claws, which was completely okay with Josh.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Eren & Pallas

"Good work, you two." Even after just fifteen or so minutes, Eren and Zane were beat. That's Dominique's training for you: always intensive, always effective. Of course, Zane didn't show even a hint of him being tired; he was stretching again. He'll crash by the day's end. "I heard that we'll be playing Capture the Flag again later today, so this was good for preparation."

"Do you know who we're up against this time?"

"Since we were on the winning side last time, we'll be pit against something our Pokémon are weaker to like Hestia's kids. If that's right, then we'll be working with another team that's weak to the same elements."

"So if it's Hestia's cabin, we'll be working with Demeter's kids, right?"

"Exactly, Zane; Ares' cabin, too, since they'd lost last time, and that'll only make us worse as a unit." Demeter's kids weren't much for fighting, so Eren and Zane were likely to be defending more than their own cabin while Ares' kids just charged in haphazardly. "We can't worry too much about that right now, though. This location is a prime spot for Athena to start, since we already have our personal plans taken care of. Make your mark and let's go."

"Make your mark." That is, leave a trace. Dom's Weavile cut into a tree to the point where it was ready to fall if it just had a push from Zane's Beartic; the Beartic hocked a loogie into some water nearby, freezing a patch over nicely. It'll last until lunch at least. Pallas himself frosted over some of the leaves and branches in a tree adjacent the Weavile's. Once their marks were made, Dom talked strategy back to the cabin.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Josh rolled onto his feet. He picked his lightning-sword, and cleaned it off.

"C'mon Ralax, we need to get cleaned up. I heard we're having a CTF match tonight." Josh said to Ralax, who sprung up at the mention of capture the flag. It was definatly one of his favorites.

Let's go! So much to do to prepare! Alliances to make, strategies to plan! C'mon! Ralax said, excitedly prancing ahead.

"Calm down, we've still got another few hours." Josh said to Ralax, who still couldn't contain his excitement.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Kiara Wilson
419.gif

Kiara smiled and shook her head as she watched Brown walk off. It seemed he had forgotten the armory was full of ammunition, but oh well. He was already to far gone for her to yell after him. "The moral of this Story Matt is to never ever accept a goblet from anyone in the Dionysus cabin" she said firmly.

Matt looked at her and nodded. "That's what must have happened to you right?" he asked as the brother and sister stood up.

"Yes it is Matt" she said back with a small smile. "well looks like no one else is going to show up, so I can help you with your training, then I can take you to the stables, you can meet Aetolos, and who knows maybe one of the Pegasus will connect to you too after all, our father did create horses"

Matt nodded grabbing his sword. "do I use this or a training sword?"

Kiara thought for a moment. "use a..." she started when suddenly a loud horn sounded through camp. "Come on Matt, Mr. D must have something to announce to everyone" she said leading her brother and their links back to the center of camp, where Mr. D was standing on a small stage, seeing their other cabin mates already in line, Matt went to his spot and as Cabin Counselor Kiara stood in front of her siblings as they waited for the other campers to show up.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Josh had finally arrived in his cabin, and was sitting on his bunk. Ralax had climbed up onto his, and had lie down. Josh smiled at him,and continued cleaning his sword. He traced the edge of it with his cleaning cloth. He then put down the small square of cloth, and sheathed the sword.

"Ralax." Josh said, and the Luxray's head popped off the pillow.

What? Is it time to go? Is it time for CTF?!? Ralax excitedly said.

"No, calm down. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go anywhere right now. Just until the match of course." Josh said. Ralax's head fell back onto the pillow.

Tell me when you think of somewhere... Ralax yawned. He really wanted to go to that match.

Khawill

<3
Years
Tera
Tera came back to her cabin from her early morning training, she had woken up at 4am constantly since she got to camp to train. She came back roughly around seven to eat breakfast, eating and resting for a few hours before training again. In the morning she runs and boxes, working on her cardio. But during the day when there is sunlight she practices using her weapons, enjoying the light of nature and cool breeze.

She also took Flygon out for a ride, practicing her aim while riding her. This was daily life for Tera and she generally enjoyed it. She hadn't met any other campers yet, almost always out of camp. She often spent rest time against a tree studying textbooks and doing worksheets sent from her friends. Sometimes she would even lean against Flygon, and read out loud.

One day during a light jog she heard a loud horn, "What do you think that could be Flygon?"

The big Pokemon answered, "I heard something about a capture the flag, you think that's what that is?" Tera was happy to hear of a team event, and mounted Flygon.

"Let's get to camp then we can see personally." They flew back to the cabins, landing just near the center where other campers were converging, "Oh wow, it must be something big, look at all the people!"

doge

???
Years
Brown Matthews

Gulping down a mouthful of wine, Brown cursed himself silently. He walked his sorry ass all the way back to his cabin. Walking in, the sight caught him off guard. The cabin floors were clean as a whistle, which was odd. He distinctly remembered leaving this cabin in a foot trail of soil the last time he left. Which couldn't have been less than thirty minutes ago. Had someone else been here? Perhaps his brothers had returned from their quest and felt the impulse to clean!

As he gazed over towards their beds, that conclusion seemed more and more unlikely. Their beds and possessions had not be disturbed, not even by an inch, someone else had been here. The feeling made him uneasy, he glanced around nervously as if something was about to go down. Brown ducked and rolled over to his side of the room, goblet still in hand, which might've been a little bit unnecessary. He could've easily just as well backed his way towards his bed, but that was just lame. He kept his eyes alert as he reached up to his drawer, grabbing around with his free hand.

He felt the large pouch that usually contained his bolts, but pulling it down to him he realized it was empty. Opening the bag, Brown dug his head, or what fit into it, it had been cleaned out completely.

"I believe you're looking for these?" Usually Brown might've been freaked, but the voice belonging to the spoken words was more than familiar. He looked up to see his link, tossing the bolts at a dart board positioned all the way across the room.

Brown frowned, "Could you please not use my bolts for that, of all things. I would even prefer if you used them to gouge me eyes out."

"Plausible, but I believe that that would not benefit me any more than it would you, Brown."

"At least I wouldn't have to witness this." Interrupting their conversation, the camp loud horn roared into the cabin. Brown took another sip of wine. "My bolts, please?"

The bug complied, tossing a handful of sharp bolts into the bag Brown held out. They went in base first, otherwise the sharp heads would've tore right through the pouch. Brown tied his ammunition to the hip of his left leg. As he was about to leave, he turned to Demetrius. "You're not coming?"

"It's not necessary, besides I must conserve my energy for the night." The link was lost, concentrating on his one man game of darts. He decided not to bother him further, besides, it was rare for the Ledian to even be up at this time of day. The bug pokemon was definitely concerned about something, but he did a damn good job keeping it confined from Brown.

Sighing, the demigod stepped out from cabin doors. Campers were gathering at center of camp, from the looks of it, Capture The Flag was going to take up the rest of Brown's afternoon. He took another drink from his goblet as he made his way into the crowd of fellow campers.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
As they were sitting in the cabin, the heard a loud horn, summoning all the students to the center of camp. Ralax was on his feet before the horn was finished blowing.

Let's go! That's the signal! It's time to kick some half-blood ass! Ralax howled. Josh got up a bit slower, and stretched.

"Alright, let's go." Josh said, and Ralax sprinted out the door. Josh followed, squinting at the harsh light.

The duo reached the gathering a bit late, and the entire camp was assembled before him. He moved into his position, and watched the centaur up on the stage, waiting to find who he would be paired with.

Back