View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2012 (05:21 AM).
Squirrel
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
WHY IS BISHARP THE FEATURED POKEMON I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS BISHARP IS SCARY. :(

Anyway sorry guys, been away at freshers for the past week but I'm back! I seem to have missed a fair few topics for which I apologise and I'm not certain which ones are currently dead, so I'll just answer the new one instead and post properly next time :D Ferrothorn vs Klinklang eh? Honestly I know next to nothing about Klinklang, but from what I understand it's supposedly not a very strong Pokémon at all when it comes to competitive battling whereas Ferrothorn is a beast... Although Ferrothorn relies mostly on it's set up moves like Spikes iirc? So it wouldn't really get the change to use those which would be a big disadvantage. I'm not certain that Klinklang really has many moves capable of doing mass damage to Ferrothorn based on Ferrothorn's typing, whereas Ferrothorn (as said above) does have moves like Leech Seed to deal a constant stream of steady damage... Although Klinklang is known for it's unique power up moves, so I reckon if it could survive a few rounds of Ferrothorn's attacks (which it most likely could given Ferrothorn's attack and Klinklang's bulk) and get time to boost it's stats, I reckon Klinklang could probably come out on top with some hard-hitting stat-boosted moves. Plus worst comes to the worst it can learn Rock Smash ;p