View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2012 (10:30 AM).
Penta Penguin
The biggest underdog in the world

Nature: Relaxed
-What wrestling business do you watch most? TNA

-Who is your favorite wrestler?
Of all time, it has to be Ultimo Dragon. He held something like 10 titles at once, and was pleased when I saw him in WWE. He just wasn't utilized enough and should have been kept on. I saw him in WCW also. Currently, my favorite wrestler is now AJ Styles.

-What is your favorite finisher (include the person(s) who uses it!)
Asai DDT (Ultimo Dragon)
Somersault Cutter aka Diamond Dust (Layla, Masato Tanaka)
Egyptian Conniption (Amasis)
Submissions:
Crippler Crossface (Chris Benoit)
Coquina Clutch (Samoa Joe)
Batista Bite (Batista)
-Favorite match?
This is going a long way back, and it was the match between Razor Ramon vs The Kid. I still see it as the biggest upset match, because The Kid didn't need any help to beat Razor, only a moonsault did it. The Kid went in that ring as a nobody, then came out as a somebody. The Kid -> 1-2-3 Kid.

---

I'm really liking the Aces & Eights angle on TNA, since coming back to watch it in early July. I actually hope they win at the next PPV (sure it is Bound for Glory). Since Joseph Park has been trying to get evidence from Aces & Eights, I think it's a ruse and I think he is playing Hogan for a fool. I honestly think Park is part of Aces & Eights.

Hogan "signed" something before getting maced, so I wonder if there is something else that is on the line in the match.

I'm really liking the fact that Austin Aries is the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, and I hope he beats Jeff Hardy. I would have preferred Aries to face Bully Ray instead.

Next project: Pokemon Dark Nebula?

~Youtube~