View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Keleri
OMG PENGUINS

Send a message via AIM to Keleri Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keleri Send a message via Yahoo to Keleri
I'd have a Metang.

1.) Why would you like to have that Pokmon? It might eventually evolve into a flippin' TANK. I'd go with Beldum if it could learn more attacks, but eh.

2.) Would you let your Pokmon get involved in trainer battles? If it wants to. I'd rather not force it.

3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion? Is having both an option? I'd like a friend and a protector all in one.

4.) What if your Pokmon misbehaves? Would you discipline him/her? How? Loss of priviledges or a time-out maybe. Or the Silent Treatment.

5.) Would you give a special treat to your Pokmon if he/she behaves? Why of course. Carrot and the stick and all that.

6.) Would you enter your Pokmon in a contest? Sure! Tough or cool contests, most likely.

7.) Do you rather keep him/her in a Pokball or out? Out of course.

8.) What if your Pokmon feels sad? How would you cheer him/her up? It would depend on the personality...maybe give it lots of attention and try to find out what's wrong, just sit with it a while, go on a nice walk...or just leave it alone until it feels better.

9.) Would you release your Pokmon back into the wild? If it wants to go and I know it'll be able to survive, then I guess. *sniffle*

Optional question #1.) Would you let your Pokmon evolve? Why or why not? Dude, FIZZUCK YES.

Optional question #2.) What was your first reaction when you see your Pokmon evolve into his/her higher form? OMGOMGOMGTHISRULES!!!*runs around laughing* ;;

In the beginning, there was darkness...from that darkness, the world and its creatures were birthed...we are all children of darkness...

"I want to be the greatest pokémon trainer who ever walked under the sun...or in the darkness."