View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Antemortem
we're fantastic

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
A few weeks ago I saw two episodes of this show, because I was being incredibly lazy and I had the TV on and I was in bed and lets just say it was interesting! I missed the first half of the first episode because, well, I didn't care for it but... the outlandishness of the designs caught my attention. There was this model who looked like an ostrich... but the sort of ostrich that exists only in quarantine zones in mutant chambers in Area 51. I just tried to find out what episode it was and it turns out it was only episode one of the first season, oops. Regardless, I got interested and I came to like the show! It's not as catty as Project Runway, but still, it's entertaining enough.
Ahaha, I remember that episode. It escapes me now who was the creator of that prostheses, though. 'Outlandish' is most definitely the best adjective to describe the show, especially with things such as in the Alice in Wonderland episode three weeks ago. The designs were of characters in Alice in Wonderland as virus-infected zombies. A recap can be found here. Laura's prostheses was the best one in my opinion. It's just so... demented looking, and considering The Mad Hatter was my favorite AiW character, she really took him for a peculiar spin that does him justice. Too bad she didn't win that challenge. :<
suggestions and stuff on my profile because i value you lovelies. xo
oras ... cm ... final oras team