View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012 (9:18 AM).
Dragon Tamer
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darthrai
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
Whatever. Generally freezing someone solid would kill that someone.... So I wouldn't read into it that much.

That being said, a lot of parent groups have it out for Pokémon. I think GF would just like to avoid giving them anymore ammo than they already have
Well... at least to me, it looks like Ghetsis is making a point of keeping the protagonist alive.

As for parent groups, I do remember that they complained about Pokémon a lot in the '90s. Maybe that's why they're so prudish about censorship (this and censoring "Afro Break" and the word "afro" too, though that might have had more to do with the Jynx controversy too). Still, it's been 15 years, and I'm sure that they can safely stop doing that kind of thing...

Originally Posted by shengar View Post
This is suck really
Their effort to maturized the series still hindered by needless censorship.
Like you said, there are A LOT of show where the character threaten another character with "kill" or "die". Why should they censor it at all? There are worse thing out there and it not even censored.
Exactly - suddenly, BW1 seem like the darker games than BW2. I know it was only one line, but still, "Han shot first".

And the comic link has been fixed
White FC: 0175 0869 5212

mai fevurit pukemàns r blek koorim, zekrom, hydregun, rekwayza, whut koorim, hciarzmard nd gachromp