View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012 (10:26 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
one does not simply 'catch' a pokemon without trying. Not unless you're Arceus incarnate, or Pokemon's local archaelogist playboy philanthropist daughter of god Cynthia.

Cynthia? *ahem* ...

Quote originally posted by SummerSkies:
Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened so far in this roleplay? No one answered my question in my previous post. Thank you in advance.
Jimmies were rustled,
Feels were felt,
and
Gary Oak slapped a *****.

Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
Glad Kilik was one of students who discovered a rocket spy, but that's not why I'm posting. o3o I'm searching to get Kilik into a relationship. It's Thanksgiving IC & his parents aren't gonna be able to come. Just being around friends won't help him very much. So, anyone with a female character interested?
Well, where's his dating video?

Quote originally posted by OrangeNess:
Alright Yellow it's a 302 word paper now. I wish i wrote this much in school. :)
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
I'd be kind of disappointed if you didn't. o_o;
I didn't turn in my homework,
I have to go to the bathroom,
Bassiroth is copying me,
Lincoln West is cheating and writing down my answers,
and I CAN'T IGNORE GARY'S GIRTH!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.