View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012 (02:13 PM).
MrGriszell
Madara

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
They wouldn't be remakes if they did drastic changes like that. Remakes are rehashing the same old story with updated info. If remakes are done, we'll get Old Ruby/Sapphire with a few new twists, but nothing deviating from the main plot.

As for New Pokemon, that's highly unlikely. New Pokemon usually come with new games. Form Changes are plausable, but I can't see many Gen 3 Pokemon needing or getting new forms. It would be cool, but the form changes started with Gen 3 so you'd think they'd have already had them if they were supposed to.

I'm wonderin if they'll do a Pokewalker like thing with the remakes though. FR/LG got the first Wireless Trading adapter. HG/Ss got the Pokewalker. Would the R/S remakes get some wireless toy as well?
The changes wouldn't be too drastic .
Compare RB FR LG. a great many things changed , additional pokemon and region and added story. Overhaul of game mechanics not to mention color
So what thinking wouldn't be too much of a drastic change from the original

And the main story will pretty much be the same.
But I understand what you are saying tho.

I think they might experiment with the follow me feature again, only this time giving us an option of turning it on and off. And if the reception is good enough I think they will implement it in future generations