View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:38 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria started when this 'Tetsu' teleported to the top of the tree, but soon relaxed, seeing that he was no threat. she replaced her sword, and walked over to the tree. In an amazing show of agility, she quickly climbed to the top, where she stood in front of Tetsu, and then merged with Eve.

"Look familiar?" She said. She then turned to the two girls below, unfusing as she did.

"Of course we can. the more people, the merrier. wait. Spark, did you just say that you didn't have a Pokespirit?" Aria said. she lept down from her perch, rolling when she hit the ground.

Well, now's better than ever. she knows she has them, but she doesnt know what they are... Here goes nothing... Aria thought. she walked over to Spark and knelt to one knee.

"You have two Pokespirits right inside of you. That's more than I have. You should be proud of yourself." She told Spark in a low voice, putting her hand on her shoulder. She hoped that the memory serum would hold up to subtle reminders. The last thing that she wanted was Spark going the way she waas in the middle of the Children's City.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE