View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Spinosaurus

I hope people realize this is supposed to be a parody and nothing serious or promoting whatsoever. (And thus, it's legal.) With Pokemon Black/White 2 being the big thing this week, and PETA being the attention seekers they adore to be, it's not surprising they'd go with Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
That game looks scarier than what they make the real games out to be... -continues playing White 2-
Looks pretty hilarious to me. I like the art style, it fits the parody theme and amusingly enough, nicer to look at and not as dull as Pokemon B/W2 itself. Although, purely judging from all the screen shots I saw, the writing is terrible, but it's to be expected considering it's the same with all Pokemon games, regardless if it was intentional or not.

I liked their 3D Land parody, it was fun. Interestingly enough, 3D Land ended up being my GOTY when I got it shortly after haha. Whoever develops their games is pretty good, as much of a joke as they are.
Haven't really tried this due to my uttermost loathing towards the franchise though for the present, can't stand looking at anything Pokemon related until I recover.