View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2012 (02:04 PM). Edited October 9th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
758 posts
Ryan thanked everyone, and left the stage. The party was dwindling in size, apparently over. Ryan walked over to Yaphaeral, who was fairly noticeable now that the crowd was much thinner.

"I'm heading back to the dorm, you coming?" He asked his demonic freind, who nodded.

"Yes. I follow." He responded in a groggy voice. He was obviously out of it.

"Did you... Did you have alcohol?" Ryan asked him with cocern when he tottered a bit.

"Yea, and? I'm old enough... Uh..." Yapaeral responded, and he almost fell. Ryan held out his arm to support him, but it was swatted away.

"Idonwantyohelp..." He said, and began taking small steps back to the dorm.

"How exactly did you get alcohol? I don't they would be serving it at a school full of minors." Ryan said. Yaphaeral gestured with his hand, mind reeling.

"One adem fire imps... They got me a few bottles..." He said, almost falling in the process.

Almost an hour later, they arrived at their dorm. Yaphaeral walked over to his bunk, and fell onto it, asleep before he hit the thin mattress. Ryan sat on his, and watched Yaphaeral as he slept. He reflected his day, and began smiling. He soon layed down, and fell asleep, the smile still on his face.