Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Cosmotone8:
I would probably make something like this:
Aura Shock
Psychic type- Special Move
Power: 70
Accuracy: 95
Description: The user generates a massive shockwave of there aura and attacks with it. This move always paralyzes the foe.
Very cool idea, kinda supports my theory that Lucario should've been Psychic/Fighting too. xD Seems a tad over-powered but Lucario deserves a move like that ;) I'll try think of one!

Name: Radial Cannon
Type: Fighting/Special
PP: 5
Power: 70-300
Accuracy: 90%
Description: The user unleashes a huge cannon of aura at the foe dealing more damage depending on the user's health and must rest on the next turn to regain its energy.

It was inspired by Lucario's final smash move in Brawl... It reminds me of something like a Fighting type Hyper Beam, so that's what I went for in the move. I can imagine Lucario unleashing a huge beam of energy like this, and the hurt = more power thing comes from his ability to deal more damage whilst under pressure/having taken damage. When Lucario's around 5% health, the attack will have 300 power, whereas as full health the attack has 70 power, and so on for the stages in between. It really focusses on the whole aura powers and steely determination associated with Lucario which I hope sums him up pretty well as a Pokémon!