View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
What is this LQ you speak of? I know of LC, but not LQ.

This seems to be causing massive problems, but I know that it can't be caused by flag/variable corruption (unless you're playing 3.1, and if you are, why are you playing it?).

This will need quite some amount of work to fix though, so don't hold your breath.

Known bug, just haven't found time to fix it yet. It's hard trying to administer this thread, do university coursework, and hack all at the same time.
Whoops, typo on my part there. Cheers

I'm playing 3.2, I'm not quite sure what might have caused it regarding anything I did ingame. I placed each flute before even beating the league if that counts for anything. Do the birds spawn before or after the league/second league?

Fair enough, I'll deal with it, I'm not too fussed about the pokedex at the moment, glad you guys are aware.

A new one, after clearing the zapdos event in the radio tower, Axel remains outside even if beaten. I assume completeing a later trigger might fix this but I'm not sure. He was there when I first reached Lavender too, coming from Fuchsia, despite the fact that I had never even been to the tower. I went to Lavender before going up through Saffron first, would that affect any triggers?

Hope your studies are going well!

Last edited by Vestra; October 10th, 2012 at 11:09 AM.