View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2012 (06:23 PM). Edited October 10th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows
Team Kalos

Nature: Calm
Aria watched as the two girls walked off, and then heard a twig snap in the opposite direction that they had gone. Her ears stood straight up, and she drew her sword. Another twig broke, and Aria nodded in Tetsu's direction. She held up four fingers, then pointed in the general direction that they were coming from.

"Well, we didn't expect visitors. We dont have much, but would you like some food?" She said as soon as one of the men had revealed himself. The others stayed hidden, and the one that had come forward nodded. Aria grabbed her cup, never taking her eyes off the man, and offered it.

"If you want it, you're going to have to come get it." She said, gripping her sword. He walked forward, and Aria tripped him. She held her sword at his throat, and he smiled.

"Go ahead. Kill me." He said. Aria hesitated, much to his enjoyment. She then kicked him behimd the left ear, knocking him unconscious. She spun around to face a man who had snuck up behind her. She punched him in the face, which knocked him unconscious as well.

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past her ear, and buried itself in a nearby tree. Aria fused with Eve, and caught the next arrow, mentally tracking it to a position in the bushes. Aria sprinted to him, slicing an arrow in half as she did, and flipped over him. The man dropped his bow, and drew a knife.

"Wrong person to mess with." She said before knocking him unconscious with the pommel of her sword, dragging him over to the other men.

"What fun." She remarked.