View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:33 AM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Nice to see some new replies around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4 Furanki View Post
So far this is has been a new experience. This seems to benefit my whole style of working on one Pokémon at a time. Just beat Bugsy and my Rival, only Pokémon I have is a Lv. 23 Quilava. But, I'll have to catch something that can learn cut in the Ilex Forest. I gotta figure out a way to keep Quilava alive with Whitney, this'll be tough.

It's also my first time doing a nuzlocke, I like doing it this way where it's programmed into the game and forces me to follow it.
You know what, it was also my first "nuzlocke playthrough" I did with this hack. I created this mostly for practising assembly and knew it wouldn't be that hard to create so there.

For reference, my starter was killed by a Weezing of team rocket in radio tower. But I still had Sudowuudo left and by getting Lugia, I was able to complete the game later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by or19937 View Post
Dude, that's really awesome!
I had to check what happens if my starter dies at the beginning - Loved it when it said Game Over xDDDDDD!
Obviously I cheat and use Shift+F1 numerous times, but still, that's going to be a refreshing experience!
Thanks for the comments

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations