View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpyfoof View Post
Survived the desert and met this cute girl named Rosa in Nimbasa ;D. She gave me the Vs Recorder (I think she wants me)
No, she doesn't =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpyfoof View Post

Aurum (m)
level 27
Your Riolu isn't very happy... :D Not evolving before level 25 is a crisis :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element0 View Post
Just a quick update. I'm currently training for the gym batlle with Skyla. Prof. Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg, so most of my Pokemon will be getting massive level boosts. Say your prayers, every Audino on Route 7. My Eevee is also finally ready to evolve, but I'm still debating which Eeveelution to evolve Eevee into. The strong attacker Espeon, or the tough tank Umbreon? If I evolved Eevee into Umbreon, I would probably have to switch out Krokorok, since I don't really need two Dark types on the team. I would replace Krokorok with either Magnemite or Joltick, but I't leaning towards Joltick since my team has weakness with Fighting and I don't need another Steel type. Espeon would fill a hole in my team and a Psychic Type would balance it out. I also will be needing a Fire Stone soon to evolve my Growlithe at the optimum time. Anyone know where to get a free Fire Stone in White 2 besides running around in caves? Growlithe needs to evolve soon or he won't be able to fight. He can dish out damage, but he can't take it. I can't post my team status since my game is somewhere else. Don't really fell like getting it.
Go for Espeon Espeon is awesome in-game Pokémon. If you have 4 Red Shards left (since you get 10 from the guy in Nimbasa Poké Center) you can have Espeon learn Signal Beam from the Driftveil City's move tutor =)
As for the Fire Stone. There's one hidden in the Resort Desert =)

I beat Skyla, entered Strange House and found what I was supposed to (not gonna spoil =D) and I'm about to enter cave of Reversal Mountain.
Team:

Lucario (45)

Espeon (40)

Volcarona (35)

Krookodile (40)

Vaporeon (32)

Eelektross (44)

Boxed part of team: (19) (28)