Thread: [Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:26 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

I've just finished ice gym. 30 hours in. Right now I'm not looking to trade nor I do collect trade worthy pokemon. But if people need a pokemon and write it here, I may catch it if it is on my way

I think to complete pokedex that pokemon location guide should be enough. Is it not? I thought every pokemon till gen 5 was included in the game.

@rmmr111
Sorry, I'm not that far in the game yet.

I checked the location guide. Says some Pokemon can't be found in wild. Some we need to evolve ourselves and some need to be traded to evolve unfortunately.

I have trained a Kadabra (current lvl 36, male) from lvl 10 Abra. I forgot it needed to be traded to evolve. It is one of my main party Pokemon with carefully selected learn set. If anyone is interested, I'll trade it with a Kadabra with same move set and same or similar level and stats. Or if anyone agrees to help me regardless, we may trade twice and you can give me back my evolved Alakazam.

My Kadabra:
Level: 36
Ability: inner focus
Rash nature
HP: 80
SP ATK: 111
ATK: 41
SP DEF: 51
DEF: 29
SPEED: 87

Moveset
Teleport
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Recover

Btw, I'm enjoying the game immensely.

Spoiler:
Deoxys event was nice. First encounter accidentally killed it with Venusaur lol. This alien has amazing stats. It could easily replace my Kadabra but I don't want to make my game easier.

Another thing I noticed is the flutes don't seem to work.

Last edited by casualsden; October 12th, 2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.