View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:00 PM
AChipOffTheOldBrock
Too Legit To Quit

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by LividZephyr View Post
Are you saying that it's okay to break the law by using illegal drugs, and that it's "gay" if you don't?

I'm 100% straight, thank you very much. I don't like alcohol because of the effect it has on me, and cigarettes make me uncomfortable so I'm not going to try anything else. I also don't believe in sex before love, so... I don't get your point at all.
Yeah I think its perfectly fine to break the law by using illegal drugs. I dont have much respect for the law, tbh. And i dont think its gay not to use drugs, just because of the way the "straight edge" movement was presented to me I dont have a very high opinion of it. I also dont like how condescending non-drug doing people are. If you dont want to do drugs more power to you but dont tell me what I should and shouldnt do, you know what I mean? Its not too hard of a point to get really. I believe in sex whenever and with whoever you want to. I also dont like the way alcohol makes me feel and I cant stand smoking cigarettes or being around people who are smoking.