View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012 (11:00 PM).
dracoflare
Togepi

After reading many fanfictions from other authors and my own, I must say I have missed your writing for the past two weeks or so. It's like eating homemade food after eating the flimsy food in my college food court lol.

I was surprised actually. In the last chapter when Teiresias failed to spot Lauren and Co., I thought he was betraying the organization for some hidden reason, but it seems that was not the case.

About his powers, based on the description, I believe it to be a Dark Pulse.

Quote originally posted by serebii.net:
The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the target flinch.
But then again you might have your own version of some other attack or it could be a completely different power.

Whatever it was, it was definitely scary. Those descriptions are really amazing and did what they ought to do.

I liked your intro of Cheren and Bianca, I am glad that you are using both of them. I am really looking forward for their involvement in the next chapter, or the coming chapters.

I wonder how the government agent and Teiresias managed to catch up with Lauren though. But I can guess that, them being supported by the organization hidden in the dark, it is not much of a surprise. They could have taken a flight or something? Not sure.

I know life's a *****, but I am looking forward for your next update!

The Trip to Unova: A flying-saucer, a beast and a mad-scientist.
: PC
The Road to Nowhere: PC|FF.Net|SPPf|

If you want a storyline to your fan game whether it is a ROM Hack or using RPG Maker XP, feel free to contact me!