View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012 (4:29 AM).
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
While the games don't have a pattern, they always leave little hints in the game, sometimes even the anime, to whats coming next, simply because they like to like us suffer (lol)

As I stated before, Ruby and Sapphire were, dare I say it, boring compared to Emerald, and a lot of people would agree, and going beyond that, Emerald would be cannon to this "Timeline", not R/S, as Emerald had both teams fighting against each other and the whole thing with Rayquaza.

I want R/S/E remakes as much, if not more, than the next guy, and I believe they will come out (on the 3DS, come on lets be realistic here people) but I'm confused to as they what may contain, to make it more cannon to this "timeline".

Some people are saying that they would like to see "Sequels" to these games, or in other words, I'm guessing, games set in Hoenn, but not the "copy and paste" remake thing, I for one would love that, and saying something is "unlikely" for a game coming from GF is irreverent within its self now.
1. Emerald didn't have that much change story wise from RS. You got to fight both teams and got ryquza before the eliet four big whoop.

2. Gen 3s story as a whole was boring compared to gen 5. So there gonna have to spice it up

3. Remakes take priority over the original in cannon so if the remakes come out throw out Gen 3 games.

4. If the remakes come out in 2013 there gonna come out for the DS. I've tried being nice but in all Seriousness there gonna finish the last main games on the same system they started the gen. People say the DS is a dead system , what they mean to say is 1) no ones buying them as much anymore(that's because so many people have them. and 2) not many other games are coming out for them.
My response is so ? The lack of other DS games doesn't mean a pokemon game won't sell. And a pokemon game well sell better on the DS than the 3ds. I believe the term dead system is a fan used term and not a company used term. I could be wrong tho
Besides the promoting of the 3ds can start with gen 6 in 2014. Of course I could be wrong and will gladly admit it if i am