View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012 (04:35 AM).
I'm the fury in your head
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by KingCyndaquil:
While the games don't have a pattern, they always leave little hints in the game, sometimes even the anime, to whats coming next, simply because they like to like us suffer (lol)

As I stated before, Ruby and Sapphire were, dare I say it, boring compared to Emerald, and a lot of people would agree, and going beyond that, Emerald would be cannon to this "Timeline", not R/S, as Emerald had both teams fighting against each other and the whole thing with Rayquaza.

I want R/S/E remakes as much, if not more, than the next guy, and I believe they will come out (on the 3DS, come on lets be realistic here people) but I'm confused to as they what may contain, to make it more cannon to this "timeline".

Some people are saying that they would like to see "Sequels" to these games, or in other words, I'm guessing, games set in Hoenn, but not the "copy and paste" remake thing, I for one would love that, and saying something is "unlikely" for a game coming from GF is irreverent within its self now.
Remember that HeartGold/SoulSilver implemented some features from Crystal such as Eusine appearing.

I could see Game Freak implementing features originally in Emerald into a pair of Ruby/Sapphire remakes, such as the Battle Frontier (like how HeartGold/SoulSilver shared a Battle Frontier with Platinum).

And I'm a little puzzled if they should be on the 3DS or not, since it's still Generation 5 so they should do a little DS farewell with R/S remakes and then let Generation 6 get a 3DS release.

As for "sequels" to the games, in a B2/W2-style fashion, I'd see it pretty unlikely.

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club