View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:49 AM). Edited October 13th, 2012 by pat20cool.

Nature: Jolly
HOLY BURRITO!! TIME AND SPACE IS BACK!! Everything about the design for the page looks beautiful!!! BOOM!! And if it's allowed, I'm using my old signup 'cause I want to be reunited with my good old friend!!

Name: Patrick McCallion

Appearance: Height 5'10, weighs 175lbs. Patrick's hair color is a light brown colour and is not too long but not too short. His hair always looks as if he just got out of bed, and is often flicky which is the way he likes it. His eyes are a brown wooden like colour which can also appear to look completely black in some cases. Patrick has a below average, scrawny build. Patrick also has a light, tanish skin tone.

Patrick always wears his red V-Neck T-shirt, blue jeans and black vans with white lining. In most cases Patrick likes to wear his purple scarf as it seems as if he is wearing a small cape, whenever he wears this, it makes him feel like an adventurer.

Personality: Patrick is a naive kid who believes that no matter what everything will be okay. He can be very sarcastic and loves to make awful puns. Patrick has a genuine and humble way of gaining people's trust, as he was always raised to be an honest and open person. He would make friends by first complimenting their efforts, then asking how they've worked so hard at it. By nature and from his parents working at the Olivine Cafe, Patrick is a glutton and will eat anything, except vegetables and fish. Patrick will feel very hurt and angry if he finds out someone has cheated him out of something, however Patrick is usually very cheerful even in the most dangerous and dark times, he can always find that silver lining because he is so Naive.

When it comes to Pokemon, Patrick will treat his partners like his soul mates. His battle style is all for one and one for all! Meaning if his Pokemon has had a troublesome past or experienced bad things, Patrick will ensure to find a way to understand what they are going through and reassure and encourage them that everything will be okay.

Backstory: I'll change this later... I wanna change it a little bit. But a Gym Leader will still be his mentor.

Which Professor gave you your Starter Pokémon? : Professor Elm.

Which was your starter Pokémon?: Phanpy

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig