Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon: Crimson Version
View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012 (09:00 PM).
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Crimson does indeed have a nice storyline to it, it also has such a nice creative tileset that is made for the ROM hack as well, it gives a good feel to the ROM hack. It would be such a shame if the progress had completely stopped. 'Cause I would really love to play Pokémon Crimson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
It kinda has. I don't have the time that I need to work on this hack anymore. Between AP classes, java and my social life I really don't have much free space. If I start feeling it again, I'll start working on this hack again. Maybe I'll do a little bit over MEA, I don't really know. It still requires about 40% more work until the beta, and almost all of that is scripting. I'm sorry to all my supporters, but a beta is a long ways off, if it's even going to happen. I would be glad to have someone work with me to try and get this done, but I understand that isn't fun and you all have your lives too haha. So, I won't as Fuji to lock this thread, but don't expect any updates soon.
Oh I see. I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have much time to continue on with the ROM Hack, I understand that you've got other things to do. But hey, if you'd like to see your ROM Hack continue but feel like you don't have the time to work on it, you can always give your ROM Hack project to someone who would actually help finish it off for you. You can also list down all the ideas you were going to implement and tell whoever you're giving Pokémon Crimson to, it would be such a shame to see this ROM Hack becoming dead and falling into it's grave. 'Cause there's nothing more worse than ROM Hacks discontinuing and never finish.

But of course, it's your decision. If you wish to not let anyone finish it for you, that's ok... I understand.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!