View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012 (5:34 AM).
For my next trick...
Crystal Tier
Nature: Impish
Wow I haven't been here for a while, though I gotta make sure I don't open spoilers, I haven't seen the past two episodes.

Would you like to live in Aincrad?
I think it would be a nice place to live, only if it were something like a utopia where it doesn't end or anything like that, but you know, you're not bedridden in a hospital or anything like that. If it were something like Floor 22 (Kirito's and Asuna's honeymoon) it would be very endearing and nice, but I couldn't imagine living somewhere huge like a city or anything. I love the fact that it's so versatile, how you could live in a desert if you wanted to, or a nice place, perfect for a honeymoon or the big city or anything.

Here's something moreso extending on that question on if you were living in Aincrad. We've seen many people with different occupations: Blacksmiths, Chefs, Merchants and so on. If you were to live in Aincrad, what occupation would you take?

This is all assuming you won't be fighting on the front lines with the big dogs or anything, but decided to settle down and help the people of Aincrad.