Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon: Crimson Version
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:42 AM
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
Crimson does indeed have a nice storyline to it, it also has such a nice creative tileset that is made for the ROM hack as well, it gives a good feel to the ROM hack. It would be such a shame if the progress had completely stopped. 'Cause I would really love to play Pokémon Crimson.
The storyline is so incredibly vague, haha. I'm surprised you got anything out of that! I really should update that... Or possibly make a characters list. After all, there are a few major characters in Crimson that are vital to the story and are, in my opinion, very interesting.

Quote:
Oh I see. I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have much time to continue on with the ROM Hack, I understand that you've got other things to do. But hey, if you'd like to see your ROM Hack continue but feel like you don't have the time to work on it, you can always give your ROM Hack project to someone who would actually help finish it off for you. You can also list down all the ideas you were going to implement and tell whoever you're giving Pokémon Crimson to, it would be such a shame to see this ROM Hack becoming dead and falling into it's grave. 'Cause there's nothing more worse than ROM Hacks discontinuing and never finish.

But of course, it's your decision. If you wish to not let anyone finish it for you, that's ok... I understand.
I don't have much time, but I'll probably work on it occasionally. There's something that just feels... wrong about giving this hack to someone else, even if they work by my guidelines. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
I could help! I don't really mind >.>
Haha, thanks, I'll be sure to call on you if I decide I need anything.
Actually, scripting help would be nice. It's not that I can't do it, it's just that I don't have the time to. So, if you can do that, and really don't mind, and want to help, then I would love it.

I've decided, despite the poll result and all of you guys wanting a longer Beta, to release a 1-gym instead of a 2-gym. It's now completely mapped, and I would just need to script it. I have no idea when a release will be or if I will get it done. So, now you actually might get a Beta. Yay.

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||