View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012 (8:02 AM).
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by KingKaos
Ok I have once again updated my backstory with better details and also changed my name to Kaiser. Any more improvements? I really do like this RP and want to join so I'm willing to keep trying till I get it.

And again, it's not blievable, how could a ten year old kid just run around the mountains nd fight with an Ursaring with not a single scratch at all?

Also, how exactl did Kaiser learned that oversight stuff? How was this whole training-thing letting him able to do this?

IO really need you to change the backstory DRASTICALLY, y'know?

The backstory explained that through Kaiser learning to focus his aura into a transparent burst of energy that overcomes the will of weaker Pokemon is oversight and he learned this from his aura training with Grandfather. As for the Ursaring thing, it's possible for Kaiser to fight his grandfather's Ursaring and not suffer major life threatening injuries, because his grandfather is still taking care of him in the mountains. Of course, he got hurt in the mountains, but like I said before his grandfather was there to overlook his training to make sure he survived to be a hero no matter how hard the training was he wouldn't let his grandson die.
Diamond FC: 3437-1003-4345
SoulSilver FC: 3610-3513-7456
White FC: 5200-1735-1142

Full Power comes from their hearts!