View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012 (1:08 PM).
Too Legit To Quit
Nature: Naughty
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
You made a claim of fact. If you're going to make a claim of fact (people believe this), then you have to back yourself up. Your refusal to back yourself up shows that you have no actual reason to believe this, it's just easier for you to yell "MAGIC" at the world and pretend that it all solves itself.

The way science works, to expand on Went's final paragraph, is that there are scientific theories, countless theories, that are based around the existence of space and explain many things about our world. If you truly want to make a case for this, your job is to disprove them. I would suggest starting with scientific papers; science shows on TV aren't good enough because they don't deal with the scientific foundation, just the conclusions.

What part of the evidence in scientific papers do you disagree with?
When did I make a claim of fact? Ive never read any scientific papers because im not interested in Space because I dont think it exists in the way most people do.

@Swiftsign, I have cable. Photos can easily be faked. Im not sure what the sun is but I have a hard time believing its a ball of burning gas 90 million miles away that we all rotate around at astronomical speeds. The things you see in the sky could just be illusions like the northern lights. Maybe the moon is higher than any plane can fly, or else its not a rock that people can stand on but some sort of optical illusion like the northern lights.

Im going to say again, I dont think there is nothing out in space but I dont think its the way everyone else thinks it is. It doesnt make sense to me.