View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Kruse
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
*watch out for spoilers

Daryl is my favorite character too! (I'm so glad they created him, as he isn't in the comic) I love how hard he tried to find Sophia in season 2, it made him a really awesome character. I agree with you about Lori and Rick, but Carl is just plain stupid. You don't play around with zombies, they're dangerous for a reason (as Dale soon found out!)

Apparently T-dog will get a ton of character development in season 3, so I'm sure he'll be much more interesting. Glenn rocks, he's my second favorite, I really hope he starts taking charge in season 3. Maggie seems pretty cool, but we don't know a ton about her. Also, I kind of really want Carol to become a super BA zombie killer in season 3. That would be so hilarious/make my life complete.

Okay, just kidding. But seriously, she needs to do more than be helpless. :/
I hope T-Dog does get a little development. As each episode progressed, he looked to be fading into a mere background character with no real impact other than killing a zombie or two. He doesn't contribute emotionally nor is he the type to think fast. Killing him would be the ideal solution in that case, lol. Glenn is interesting. He adapts well to what is thrown at him, and lately, he is beginning to actually throw his opinion when he feels something isn't quite right.

That would be hilarious, lol. But..
Spoiler:
I kind of felt for her after she lost her kid. I always knew that she was holding onto false hope, but deep inside, I wanted Daryl to come from the forest carrying her; for the sake of stabilizing Carol emotionally, and subsequently the group.

My only critique of the show is predictability. It seemed to be getting greater at the end of the season. I like spontaneity. Hopefully, season 3 will be a good watch. I hate waiting a week for each episode! I guess I'll wait for the season to end..