View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012 (03:48 PM).
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Aaryn:
Hi!

this feels awkard... I was feeling really nostalgic the other day and went ahead and bought White 2...I just remembered about this club... 2004, literally 8 years since I started this... I no longer feel I am entitled to anything inside the club of course.

I want to thank G-Money for taking over. I work 10 hours a day now. I started the club when I was 16 years old, now that I'm more grown up, lots of things to do, little time to play.

I suppos eI'll try to post here as often as I can, since I work as a programmer and I have access to the internets all day.

Geez, it's so awesome to see some of you guys are still here from the beginning... I feel so unworthy...

See you around
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREAT FOUNDER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!

It is such a great honor to get to meet the original shiny hunter!!! The most worthy shiny hunter of all!

I'm G-Money, and I joined the club back in January of 2011. When I found my first shiny, a Slugma in Emerald (way back in 2006!), I looked it up online to find out what it was, and I discovered your awesome club. Reading the posts in this thread and the quests of all the great hunters inspired me to search for more shinies, and the club really made playing Pokemon fun. I lurked for a while and then joined when I started playing Pokemon again, and the club was nice enough to give me dictatorial power the heirdom of your throne! :cer_laugh: None of this would have happened without you, Aaryn, and I'm really grateful for you making this really awesome club.

Of course, you have complete FOUNDER powers. If you'd like anything (such as the first post), just let me know and it's yours.

As for me, I haven't really been hunting over the past couple of months because of an incredible amount of schoolwork. I'm really looking forward to getting BW2 in December (or maybe November, whenever I get enough free time) and continuing my hunts.

Today is a triumphant day for shiny hunting!! AARYN HAS RETURNED!!!! :cer_smile:

Quote originally posted by Aaryn:
I hope I'm allowed back in the club
"lol"

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 8/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18