View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:26 PM
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaryn View Post
It's not about what "I'd like" anymore. I'll help and will be glad to do so, like I did when this club started, now you are the one that has to tell me what has to be done.
"lol" I mean it like, if you don't have enough time, you don't have to feel pressured to do the ownership duties and stuff, but if you want to, you're more than entitled to all FOUNDER privileges such as welcoming new members, promoting/demoting members, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
As cool as it is to meet the creator, I feel a little disappointed that my getting the first B2W2 shiny of the club is going to be dwarfed by this. Not that I'm an attention hog or anything, I was just looking forward to more congratulations.
Haha, sorry about that! I was actually busy doing homework earlier and just came to check whether there were any new posts, and when I saw Aaryn I was like "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

Now here's my "real" G-Money post:

Spoiler:
No real progress for me, really. I haven't had a chance to hunt this month, but hopefully I'll have more time in November/December.

By the way, could we ban BW2 story spoilers/put them in spoiler tags, at least for a little while? This is a totally selfish move on my part since I'm not getting the game for another month or two. Of course, it's okay to talk about things like shiny hunting and the shiny charm and Everstone mechanics and such, it's just plot-related things that would need to be spoiler-tagged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
i recently started looking for shinys so i'll sign up
shiny pokemon: watchog, gyrados, mienshao, piplup, spiritomb, monferno, sandslash.
Welcome to the club! Are you going to hunt Turtwig so you can have all the Sinnoh starters shiny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticfan54 View Post
Been inactive for quite a while, but I'm back...

Anyway, I've been hearing a lot about the shining charm? I wonder how would this affect our hunts.
Welcome back! In my opinion, the shining charm is a really bad thing. It basically makes shiny hunting...not shiny hunting? Eh, everyone can have their own opinion, but I'm going to go out of my way to make sure I don't complete the Pokedex (I haven't done it since Blue, so it shouldn't be that hard, "lol!"). It just seems to me like shiny hunting wouldn't be as fun/rewarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keruso View Post
This also helps me with September's Monthly hunt and the Yearly Quest!!
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovde View Post
ey, i would like to join. here is the list of my shinies:
Soulsilver:
Raichu (migrated from leafgreen as a pikachu)
Venemoth( migrated from leafgreen)
Charizard (via trade)
typhlosian (352 restarts at the beginning)
Zubat
Diamond:
shinx
Gold:
Ho-oh (first ever shiny, thought i broke my game, since i dropped my gameboy right as i fought ho-oh!)
White:
venipede

Currently hunting for shiny ralts in ruby (so hard!!!!)
Welcome to the club! Good thing you kept your game on when getting Ho-oh! :cer_laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticfan54 View Post
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keruso View Post
within 2, YES 2, encounters, i find this little lady!!!! im at a lose for words here!!
"lol" you didn't even have a chance to leave the window before you were called back into the line! :D Congrats on getting a shiny in the second encounter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
Perhaps that will inspire me to hunt some.
Well, where I left off my hunts, I coincidentally (conveniently?) had two (2!) hunts over the 10,000 mark. See if you can beat that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
SHINY SEWADDLE!!!
Congratulations, NecrumWarrior!! As Latios Master mentioned, you have the first SHC shiny of BW2!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
This week's random hunt is... Aaron! It's a pure coincidence that it's similar to our founder's name. This is what random.org selected.
"lol"

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 7/18
Path of the Starter: 5/18

Last edited by G-Money; October 14th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.