View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012 (10:31 PM).
五代目水影
Silver Tier

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by tamsheel:
Hey,firstly thank you for replying to me. And secondly,can you be a bit more clear? Can you elaborate the process a bit in steps. I can still understand,but dont want to risk in my ignorance.
Also is there a way to add more trainer sprites when i add more trainers through a-trainer or pet?
Finally is there any possible way to change all unowns form and make them appear in game?
Regards...

Hey,firstly thank you for replying to me. And secondly,can you be a bit more clear? Can you elaborate the process a bit in steps. I can still understand,but dont want to risk in my ignorance.
Also is there a way to add more trainer sprites when i add more trainers through a-trainer or pet?
Finally is there any possible way to change all unowns form and make them appear in game?
Regards...
Alrighty sorry I was unclear, I will get another tutorial up in the next 2 weeks or so. And for the unowns, you can change them but that is a whole other topic called Spriting. You will have to replace the old unowns with the new unowns or replace the new ones with some useless Pokemon like Luvdisc or something. For the A-Trainer/PET thingy, I don't really know. Sorry! but I think it is possibru >.>