View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012 (06:02 AM).
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Sounds interesting, but I would try to make it so anyone can actually do the conversion, since threads that are dependent on the thread owner assigning teams don't usually last very long. Maybe try to make it simpler or something? idk.
Not gonna lie, when I get challenge submitted that require this, if I don't know that user well enough (like if they're new or I've never seen them and have no clue about how their activity here is or will be), then it'll be denied. It's easier to have those challenges so that other challengers can also assign teams. Cause believe me, it's hard to keep up with that. Hell, I can't even keep up with sign-ups most of the time. Still have to update Challenge Bowl's challenger list UGH. >:( who wants to go through and look at all the sign ups for me and pm me the ones i haven't added yet n___n no one? thought so.....

But yeah, I think once you work out the other kinks, just make it so that others can assign teams and it should work out better. You don't ever wanna have challengers dependent on the OP for that. Some get needy just over the challenger list and request I lock threads because of inactive owners. @_@

adlkfjeorhsofhslajlfsdjfs I STILL NEED TO MAKE EMBLEMS FOR GT AND CHALLENGE BOWL FML

i'm leaving this i don't even care