View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:15 AM
何贤豪

Hello! I'd like to join...and add a userbar for the club! Here is how it'd look like:

I know, it isn't great, nor is it good, but at least it's decent.
Now, for me to join, this is necessary...
Name: Rainy Garden of Fire
Your Trainer Sprite: Lance
2 Partner Pokemon(First a Dragon type, second from Dragon Family): Dialga and Charizard
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer? It's all in favor of their strength, which is probably a stereotype for dragons, even non-Pokemon ones. And in favor of their design.

Now, I'll answer most of the topics shown in the first post...

What is your favorite Dragon Pokemon & why?

Dialga! PMD2 made me like it, that's for sure. And it's all in favor of its design. A dragon with steel on the outside...isn't that cool? Its Primal self is cool as well. It's a lot darker...with some red placed into it. Will that even be a Forme? No. But there is an issue for it. It has a pretty bad signature move in Roar of Time. It's like Hyper Beam and its partners -- after it's used, the user must rest. It should get something else...maybe a status signature move for a different run?

What do you think about the fact that we have a Dragon-type champion again?

I'm not going to say "taking it all with joy", nor would I say "taking it all with the madness of hell that I can't take anymore"...It's a neutral thing for me. But still, Dragon-type Champions, the issue...is that the Dragon-type resists the starter types. And that can be a real bummer for those who have super faith in their starters and use them more often than any other.

What is your opinion on the Dragon's Den? Should the Pokémon be a bit stronger (via way fewer Magikarps)? Should there be more Dragon Tamers to re-battle? Lance/Clair Tag Battle as well?

The Dragon's Den is pretty much a two-in-two-out kind of place. There's only two times where getting in there means something -- where you rush out to get the Rising Badge from Clair...and when you battle against Lance and Clair with your rival. Afterwards, you feel as if it's just filler data. If something would be done to make it better...it would be to make the Lance & Clair VS Player & Rival battle happen more than once. That would be for me.

How often do you use Dragon-type Pokemon in battle?

Truth be told...I never use in in in-game teams. They're just so hard-to-get, considering their late-game appearance. But for PBR battles, I use them every time, except in the Sunset Colosseum, where the run's similar to the Battle Factory.

I think that would be all for my introduction. Okay, I'll head out. I hope to find lots of people to talk with here!