Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Might as well join, I love PMDs :D They are my favorite spin-offs =D

MC: Riolu
Partner: Eevee

Riolu and especially Lucario are my favorite Pokémon that's why I was so looking forward to Sky where we finally could play as Riolu =D
As for my partner, I love Eeveelutions, so Eevee =) (Even though I have not chosen Eevee in my Sky gameplay :D)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Aaaaamzaing!! :D Awesome club for my favorite spinoff series!
Anyone heard of the new 5th gen Mystery dungeon comin out in japan for 3ds?

Username: CourageHound
MC: Bulbasaur
Partner: Riolu

Ansering The topic: Well as for myself, when I took the quiz I wanted to stay true to the pokemon I was from from the test. So I took it a few times and 2/3 I got bulbasaur so that was that. I had no problom with it cause I like the bulbasaur line anyway. As for my parner...I wanted a team mate of which I thought we could support eachother most effectively and also what I thought we would be able to have good time together as the pokemon we were. After a good 10 min I gave up and picked riolu because hes purty cool and I like Lucario's line.

Welcome to the club both of you! I look forward to seeing you more in the pages of the club!
And yes i have heard of the new PMD coming out, i think it comes out December for japan then spring for north america.

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10