Thread: [Gen V] Team needs a defense.
View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012 (07:46 AM).
~

Nature: Calm
You have a lot of Pokemon that have same time moves, for example, your Keldeo doesn't need both Surf and Hydro Pump and your Metagross doesn't need both Meteor Mash and Bullet Punch. Also, I don't see the point in having your Drifblim lead, leads are normally there to set up weather or Spikes/Stealth Rock, perhaps you should consider one of those.

Your Hydreigon's Crunch will suffer because it is Modest nature, you should go Mild or Rash instead. Or replace Crunch with Dark Pulse and keep him Modest. And instead of having both Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor try replacing one of them with Surf if you mean to keep him Modest. A standard set up for Hydreigon would be this though:

Hydreigon @ Expert Belt/Life Orb
Levitate
Mild/Rash
4 HP 252 Sp. A 252 Spe
-Draco Meteor
-Dark Pulse/Roost
-Super Power
-Fire Blast

I also suggest getting rid of Archeops completely, as it's defenses are horrible and it's easy to bring it below half health, if not kill it right away making it's attack stat pretty much nothing. Keldeo should also be Modest or Timid natured. And with a moveset more like:

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Justified
Modest/Timid
6 HP 252 Sp. A 252 Spe
-Hydro Pump/Surf
-Secret Sword
-Icy Wind
-Hidden Power [Ghost/Dark/Rock/Fire]

Or even consider replacing Icy Wind with Calm Mind and make Keldeo a Calm Mind build.

For Metagross:

Metagross @ Leftovers
Clear Body
Adamant Nature
252 HP 252 Atk, 6 Spe
-Zen Headbutt
-Stealth Rock
-Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
-Hammer Arm

I may not be helping so much, I'm writing this rather quickly, but try checking out movesets posted on Smogon's website.