View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012 (02:48 PM). Edited October 15th, 2012 by Dixie Kong.
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
Quote:
I recently started liking Cobalion a lot, he doesn't seem to get noticed too much, same thing goes for Pawniard/Bisharp, I love the way they look, especially shiny.
COBALION IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE LEGENDARIES EVER IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND MAGNIFICENT YOU ARE LATE TO THE PARTY

I really really really really really love Petilil in case no one was aware. lol I think it got a lot of hype back when gen V Pokemon were first revealed, but still before names and I started calling it seed bby and a lot of PCers bandwagoned...but now that that's all over, it's died down so I feel like I'm the only one left of the seed bby empire. As it should be though! I'm the Petilil Princess obv. v_v -waves a stick around- I win. But anyway, it's always so sad when I evolve Petilil. I almost always use them in BW(2) and I have ummmmmmmmmmmmmm like...5 shiny Petilil and a shiny Lilligant if that counts lol. And you know, the weirdest thing is that I don't know what's so great about it. I first saw Lilligant (I was TRYING to avoid BW spoilers, including Pokemon) and I asked my friend to show me what it evolved from, because I wanted it when I got my game and then I saw it and freaked out cause it was cute and I said, "It's like a lil seed bby!!!!" So yeah. It's amazing for...being small, cute, and green. And it walks on its nubs and dances. idk bye!

Oh and I have a crocheted Petilil and a figurine as well. On the lookout for an official plushie as well. ODDLY ENOUGH THOUGH Petilil isn't my favorite Pokemon. Just the one I'm most obsessed with, lol. Umbreon is my favorite, but everyone and their mother loves Umbreon so it doesn't apply to this thread. v_v

hobbies include playin' terits and huggin' diddy kong