View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012 (06:52 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
Forcefully medicating someone is morally wrong, especially these new laws they are passing that allow minors to get vaccines without their parents. Since vaccines have more deadly side effects, it is foolish to believe that a minor can make an informed decision as to the safety of accepting the vaccine. Heck, adults in consultation with their doctors aren't even completely safe!
A routine vaccination for polio, small pox, pertussis, diptheria, tetanus, etc, is not morally wrong, it's a standard of basic health that every single industrialized country does to ensure public health. Do you know what Polio did to this country in the early 30's-50's? Whooping Cough? This misguided, selfish notion that "I'm an individual, I can do what I want" line of individual freedom here < public health, and it means you are endangering not only yourself, but your potential children and other people. Most people wouldn't even consider jeopardizing the health of millions because the evil big bad government can tell you what to do.

And what vaccines have 'deadly side effects', exactly? I bet it's only the HPV one.