View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012 (07:07 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by KingKaos:
And just like that, the heroine Ruby was born and took Kaiser's place/identity though she will have more angry outburst than Kaiser. She won't be as serious, but she definitely won't be like all the other girls.
-Ruby recieved a Pokedex!
-Ruby recieved 10 Pokeballs!

Ruby recieved a Shinx!

Lightningrod
-Tackle
-Leer
-Mud-Slap

Quote originally posted by machomuu:
If it helps, I could always make Regal's sister (who appeared in the original) an essential character.
Why, sure, I enjoy reading about your NPCs, machomuu! :D

Quote originally posted by AzaleaLightning:
[FONT="Maven Pro"]My first RP? Yep, let's do this.
It's a great concept for a character, I'm only asking you to expand the whole SU, mainly the personality, please take a look at other SUs if you aren't certain about your SU's length

Quote originally posted by heretostay123:
My SU revised!

Alik was with his dad in the Olivine Gym's basement. The two of them were fixing the power grid. His father told him to hold the fort while he went to go get a bite to eat. It had been a while and Alik's father hadn't returned, so he decided to walk outside to see what was going on. IT happened. All hell broke lose when he did. A tsunami was heading towards the coast and earthquakes were creating fissures everywhere. He began to run around the city looking for his father and finally found him. He found his father pinned beneath a fallen lamp post. Alik began to pull him out, but his father stopped him. "Son, don't worry about me. Go. Run. Don't stop. You'll know it's safe to come back when the sun is shining brightly." Alik didn't know what he meant, but he obeyed his father as usual. He just took off running, refusing to stop. He collapsed near the location of Ecruteak City and passed out.
-
Why are there links to the OOC in there?! xD
So... where was his dad before IT happened, because, according to you, it happened until Alik came out of the gym, so, where was he before the lamp hit him?

You do realize a tsunami has the killing power of a 1000 Tyranitars?
He would have just... died after passing out, assuming he didn't fell on a fissure... Maybe you could just say it was a flooding of some sort...

Yeah, the backstory is the only thing left to fix on your SU xD

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle