View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012 (09:05 PM).

Quote originally posted by Latios Master:
I wasn't involved much before last year. I wish I was, though.

I'm sorry to hear about your relatives. I lost both of my grandmas in the past decade.

Congrats on the shiny Foongus, Le Krome!

I think G-Money's comment about B/W2's story was directed at me. I'm sorry if I revealed too much. I will limit what I say about the new games.

I read that the Shining Charm requirements don't include event-only legendaries. Does anyone know if that is just the 5th gen legendaries or all of them from the past? I don't have a Darkrai, Shaymin, or Mew (I do in Silver and Crystal), so hopefully I won't need them. I also don't have Phione or Manaphy, so I don't know if I would need them or not.

I finished the stuff in Nimbasa City today. I've encountered over 800 wild Pokémon so far.
according to Serebii's Itemdex, you have to catch all the National Dex, so im assuming that would be all 693....... which sucks

To Aaryn: You may or may not remember me from the Serebii shiny forum that Zabi had started (i think). Let's not talk about him, but let's just say he PUSHED me to come to PC.....

I bought White2, like i said, and still continuing to reset for Oshawott.......i'd like to play, but im a patient man. I think im repeating myself when i was resetting for Tepig