Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012 (02:32 AM). Edited October 16th, 2012 by Platinum Lucario.
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I might actually start playing though Pokémon: Dark Rising. It sounds really interesting and I surely would like to play through beta 1, so I'll download it right away and play it.

Edit: I just found little capitalization issue with "Wii U", as it's "WII U" instead of "Wii U" in the script in front of a Nintendo Entertainment System-like tile. I could actually design a Wii U tile for you if you'd like, DRG. Which will indeed replace the Nintendo Entertainment System tile.
Quote originally posted by Uzigunner:
U do realize that there is no scripting tool available in Gen 5 right, or ru planning on making a program about this?
To answer your question, there is NPRE... which I think may view or edit the scripts. I'm not sure because I haven't tried out the script editor part for it yet, but it does have the ability to open scripts and maps. But I know it can view and add objects to maps.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!