View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012 (04:07 PM).
Getting Back into Pokemon

Nature: Careful
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

True, he may very well have gone to his "happy place"... but I am pretty sure given the research on Near Death Experiences, that he saw heaven because that was the image he was raised with and that's what makes him comfortable. What would make me comfortable is envisioning Liber XV playing out... or if I were to have found my chosen and preferred and she were dead, to be reunited with my chosen and preferred. We go to the most peaceful thing we can and given the brain chemistry going on with a dying brain, that's what happens.

We may think it to be real, and to some of us - it is. Much like other types of "religious experiences", though, it's not objective proof to others of the validity of your belief system. Personal experience only really proves the validity of that religion to the person having the religious experience. I invoke all sorts of Goetic experiences but I would never think that this would be sufficient proof for you to believe in the Goetia... I'd recommend going into it for yourself and judging these claims based on your experience. You may pray to a god and I meditate on Knowledge & Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel... and we may attain communication back - doesn't make it proof to others of the validity of either beliefs.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Some explanation on terms: Do what... & Love is... | 93 | Aiwass | Holy Guardian Angel
Getting back into Pokemon after 5 years of being out of it... this is going to be a hard learning curve...
Here is what I look like, in case you were curious.
Babalon is my mother, and she loves me.
I'm an initiate of a secret society... Hmm, do secret societies have websites?