View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012 (04:26 PM). Edited October 16th, 2012 by CourageHound.
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
Guys, just a reminder:

Most of the discussion here so far has pretty much just been about the games, that's not what the club should be for. Discussions about the games belong in the Spinoff Games section, this club should be for talking about the general PMD universe. We tried to make this as clear as possible before the club was made but perhaps there's some confusion - if this is the case then please don't hesitate to send me or Olli a PM asking for clarification. But if the conversation continues to revolve just around the games then unfortunately the club will have to be closed.

Thanks.

Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?

Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.

Sorry if i'm a little off topic, although i already answered it