View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay11190 View Post
Holy Burrito Batman! That sign up is complete! Hope it is Okay.
Holy burrito! This is awesome! :D
-Savanna recieved a Pokedex!
-Savanna recieved 10 Pokeballs!

Savanna recieved an Aron!

Rock Head
-Harden
-Tackle
-Water Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat20cool View Post
@Vato, I have a suggestion? But of course this could be suggested much, MUCH later in the story? I just thought of that in every Pokemon game, there is the hero/ine then the Rival. I was thinking that we do like a roulette sorta thing to determine which one of us Role-Players could play as one of these trainers? Like there's Red, Blue, Gold(Ethan), Silver, Crystal(Lyra), Ruby(Brendan), Sapphire(May), Diamond(Lucas), Pearl(Barry), Platinum(Dawn), Black(Hilbert), White(Hilda), then Cheren and Bianca (if they count).

Like I would think it would be interesting if like we could play as one of these characters, 'cause it's only natural that Lucas, Barry and Dawn are there because of the Team Galactic scenario. And in all fairness, it's only natural these guys are called upon first. Only much later in the story. It's cool if not, it's just a suggestion that popped into my head :3
Some of them are intended to appear at a certain time, but they will not be played by any of you, if anything, I'll allow you to bunny them after requesting permission for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sam View Post
Name: Abigail “Abby” Gates
I love this, just, perfect! :D
-Abby recieved a Pokedex!
-Abby recieved 10 Pokeballs!

Abby recieved an Eevee!

Run Away
-Tackle
-Bite
-Counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
Alik was with his dad in the Olivine Gym's basement. The two of them were fixing the power grid. His father told him to hold the fort while he went to go get a bite to eat. It had been a while and Alik's father hadn't returned, so he decided to walk outside to see what was going on. IT happened. All hell broke lose when he did. All he could see was water flooding in the half of the town that was closer to the sea.and earthquakes were creating fissures everywhere. He began to run around the city looking for his father and finally found him. He found his father pinned beneath a fallen lamp post near the lighthouse. Alik began to pull him out, but his father stopped him. "Son, don't worry about me. Go. Run. Don't stop. You'll know it's safe to come back when the sun is shining brightly." Alik didn't know what he meant, but he obeyed his father as usual. He just took off running, refusing to stop. He collapsed near the location of Ecruteak City and passed out.
And again... the backstory makes no sense. Where was his father if the earthwuakes and flooding didn't begin until Alik exited the gym?

Dun worry, you're very close to finishing, just explain this more, pwease :3

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle