View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

BANNED! because we were all knocked out and had to escape while you were in a deep sleep talking to Arceus!

COSMOTONE: So...who were you captured by and how'd you escape?

DARKPOKEBALL: We were captured by a Dusknoir...he opened a portal to the future so he could send us to a point in time where it would be too late to save the world. Luckily, Nineray and I teamed up on him and shoved him into his own portal!

COSMOTONE: Strange...so...where's teh staircase again?

NINERAY: Ugh...it's so hard to see. THis place is so shiny, it makes me squint!

DARKPOKEBALL: I think I see the stairs!

COSMOTONE: So, how many floors is this dungeon again?

DARKPOKEBALL: I think it's only five. *steps on stairs, nothing happens* What the--?!

NINERAY: We can't go up the stairs!

COSMOTONE: It's like something is sealing us off!

DARKPOKEBALL: How do we break the seal, then?

???: Good question. How about you start with defeating every monster on this floor?

DARKPOKEBALL: Okay...we have to beat every monster on every floor to move on, and there's five floors. Shouldn't be too hard. How many monsters are there?

???: Step a li'l to your left...

DARKPOKEBALL: Gee, thanks, ominous voice!

COSMOTONE: Darkpokeball, WAIT!

*Monster House*

DARKPOKEBALL: Um...I found the monsters.