View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012 (11:38 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by CourageHound:
Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?
If we knew that, they would have to rename fushigi (mystery) dungeon to something else

Quote originally posted by CourageHound:
Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.
That would probably depend on nature... I do believe partners would love to evolve before you, though...
Why do I think that? Because it's mostly you that does the battling and on the other hand your partner actually "forced" you to make a team so they probably feel they should be as strong as possible to support you.
MC would probably want to evolve to be strong to protect the partner that became his/hers first friend in the unknown world.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List