View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:59 AM
何贤豪

I don't really agree with that. Victini doesn't sound like a Pokemon that should even have a form. Nor would I agree on lowering Victini's statistics only for one kind of Victini per game. What I can consider fine with doing these currently discussed here "Legendary Starters" would be to NOT get it from the professor. It would sound strange to get a legendary Pokemon from such a person, won't it? Maybe do it with a story that requires Ranger skills (effectively bringing up Pokemon Ranger)? So, a Ranger states of three Legendary Pokemon being enraged in some location, and the player + his/her friends/future rivals would go there. There, they make a deal as to which person catches which Legendary Pokemon, as a change for choosing the starters like what we have right now. Then, we capture it in the same way Rangers do it. Then, it becomes our starter Pokemon and we continue our adventure normally. And make its opponents fully evolved and being double or even more in level for any part of the game in return + upping the difficulty of the AI to be the same as the Champion. That would sound right, upping the difficulty of the enemies in return for getting a legendary starter.