View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012 (04:07 AM).
RingoH

Haven't posted in AGES! Acctually haven't been playing any Pokemon all summer (too much outdoors fun). I'm right now without internet at home after moving, so I'm bumming out. Go figure... I just recently started playing around with Dream World minigames... Prior to recently all I used Dream World for was promotional only Pokemon...

Luckily the local library has wi-fi that you don't need to hit an "agree to terms" or enter log-in information for, so I'm getting my Dream World fix every few days after work. I've pulled a few of my favorite Poke's so far (A female Mr. Mime on Sunday). Is there anywhere that I can find a list of which ones are considered more rare and/or more desired(obviously, other than the promotional only ones)? It would be nice to know, since one each of my games (Black/White/Black 2) I'm snagging one a day, so it's like I'm grabbing three Pokemon each time I log in... and So far which one I choose to take is based purely on my own tastes, and based on only taking females (unless my only options are males or genderless), AND only trying to take something I don't already have from the dreamworld.. Monday I had to make a tough choice between a female Buizel and a female Relicanth... They were my only two females, and I was guessing the Relicanth is likely more desired by others for trade, but I settled on the Buizel because I am a fan of cute Pokemon.

*sigh*

--Ringo(who funny enough is currently farther in Black 2 than I am on either my Black/White games... hahaha)