View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Skyy:
If you have gotten as far as the 6th badge, Mt. Winter is the cave where the event of the two legendary pokemon from black/white happens after you beat the 6th badge leader.
I just researched it. It's found within Mt. Icestorm; after going through three chambers (the second of which also contains a path to an Ancient Regi once you can use Rock Climb away from battle), taking the stairs in the third chamber takes you to Mt. Winter. Zekrom and Reshiram seem to be the stars of this scuffle. After they clear, you should be able to head outside to Route 414 after getting back to that third chamber.

There also appear to be individual chambers in the same area as their fight where you later go and battle them individually.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.